Hey Everybody. Introductory Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamerguy99

Hey guys, this is a pretty nice community and im not sure where to post this, but, anyway. Now ill be the first to admit, Im not exactly the biggest Halo fan, BUT, before you all start flaming, I have played each individual game, and found that its not the game for me, and you definitely wont find me bashing it at all. On the other hand, the work on this site is great, all the pepakura files incredible and the Chief suits look absolutely amazing, this has definitely made me appreciate Halo more that I previously have, also I cant wait for the final Hayabusa helmets and armor. Awesome site, and keep up the good work guys!

~Gamerguy99

"405th.com: Turning people on to the Halo videogame franchise since 2008"

Welcome to the site. Whatever you're here for, we're here to help. Let us know what you need.

-Sean

@ gamerguy55....whoa, I didnt even know there was another gamerguy on this site, I have just been using this name forever. haha, well they arent completely the same I guess.

As have I, though I don't use it very often, anymore. No worries, though.

Maybe I'll send a Mod a PM, see if there's a way to have mine changed.

Anyway, again: Welcome to the 405th. It's nice to see another person who appreciates what we do here.

Hey welcome to the site even though im like still a n00b my self its nice seeing another n0bbie around :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back