Hey everyone! glad to be here. Finished stage one of my Recon mask-pretty excited!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CNCLaserCutter

Hey I hear i should make a post saying hi to everyone before i post other stuff :) My original post didn't work out so well lol.

I want to show you guys what i got so far. I've been wanting to make a full set of armor forever now and im finally getting to it. I hope to be done within a year and ill make sure to post plenty of pictures of the process and answer and questions you might have (although im very sure you all know way more then me). I'm also almost done with a locus mask as well. will post pictures when im finished

http://s58.photobucket.com/user/405thcnclasercutter/library/405th

This one took me about 15 hours total

Re: Hey everyone! glad to be here. Finished stage one of my Recon mask-pretty excited

Welcome CNCLaserCutter! Strange name, am I talking to a machine? :p Kidding aside, your pep work looks great! Just a note on forum tips. You can post the image into your posts instead of the link to your image library. To do this open up the picture you want at Photobucket.com and on the right there will be "copy and paste" links. Click the IMG one and then paste that into the textbox of your next post (or previous posts). If you're on a mobile phone you can still do it, but the link work be in the top right, you can find it by clicking the share icon. The rest will be the same. Good luck with the rest of the build!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back