Hey Guys, I'm Trying To Get Scholarship Money, This'll Help Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, thank you so much for the effort your putting in. Remember that we started ranked 602#

We've got a ways to go, but we're definitely close! I'm voting as often as I can, thank you guys for your continued efforts. Please keep voting when you can

- Fitz

Voted again, your up to 13. But you have to beat an xbox 360... that's going to be tough... :lol:

p0rtalman said:
Voted again, your up to 13. But you have to beat an xbox 360... that's going to be tough... :lol:

Well, I think entries are based on how viral the entry; as such the only place I can post to is Facebook for myself and so I did. It's definitely doable :D

Contest Duration (Taken from site) December 2, 2008 12:00 AM (PT) - February 14, 2009 11:30 PM (PT)

Running time left : Time Left: 27 days 11 hrs 59 mins

- Fitz

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, if you could please keep voting, I'm 9th place and really close to first. I really would like to win this with your help.

Hey guys, if you guys could please keep voting, I've dropped from 9th place to 11th, there's just not enough of ya guys voting, if you could please all chip in your time, I'd really appreciate it, you can vote every three hours.

- Fitz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back