Hey guys, (:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Savagegiggles

Hey guys, I'm obviously new here.
My gamertag is Savage Giggles :)
My friends list is full, no doubt. But I plan on making a spots soon.
I've been playing a ton of MW2 lately, but I'm going to try to slowly convert back to Halo.

P.S. If you guys went to Pax, I hope you got a picture with Kat! ; D

Nice to see you join up here, welcome to the forums!

You got to do something we all dream of by playing around in one of the suits made by the Pros so I'm sure there's a lot of other envious members ready to welcome you!

And nice moves, I showed my wife the dancing Spartan vids and she's decided she needs a Kat costume now.

Hi,

Welcome to the 405th. Lots of great people here with a lot of amazing knowledge. I agree with the above, nice moves. Not an easy task in armor!

a Grunt would call you a heretic for playing MW2, but here we just call you a gamer.

;_; I wish I could've gone to PAX. Maybe next year?

Welcome to the 405th!, which i am sure you have already gotten a lot of already but welcome anyways!

Can't wait to see what you create here from the awesome tools and help these guys here can give you. Looking forward to it!

~Shadowshail

figured you would join some day :p Welcome. If you have any questions regarding anything you know where to ask ;)

Welcome:D I left a little comment on your profile where you will find pepakura files for your armor build;)

Btw, you said that you are a professional flying carpet driving instructor, can you teach me how to fly those? Mine just lays on the floor:( Must have ran out of magic gas:p

Welcome to the forms, there are a lot of really great people here who can help ya on your journy :)

have fun

After reading your about me page, I find myself wondering why I never lived in my mothers basement.

lol

welcome to the forums! great dancing spartan vids! unfortunately with high school football, i could not work my schedule to go to PAX, its on my to do before im 22 list :p

Hey, welcome to the 405th, extremely happy to have you here!!! My gamertag is "THESOLIDSTONE", and right now (since the first day) I am still a huge Halo Reach buff... Check out my progress thread called the Dynamic Duo, within the next month or so you should see two new Reach spartan suits up and working! =P

I've been playing a ton of MW2 lately, but I'm going to try to slowly convert back to Halo.

my gamertag is eliteslayer032

i did not but i admired your costume from a distance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back