Hey, Southeast Gamers *pixelcon* Is Almost Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

techbot

Jr Member
Live in the Southeast?

Like Gaming?

Like Cosplay?

Like Free Conventions??

Registration just opened for PixelCon!

PixelCon

-Cosplay contest

-Art Showcase (I believe they are still taking submissions)

-Console Gaming Tournaments

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

Super Smash Bros.

NCAA Football 10

-Music acts

-Retro gaming room

-Tabletop gaming

-Computer gaming

-Rockband performance contest

-vendors/booths

-Panel discussions/guest speakers

Sounds like fun,

See you there!

holy poo.

a MWII tourny? how did i not know about this?!?! or, how did i forget after you and erin told me!!! plz make it a cash prize so i can go home with some $$.

Team Win will be there in full force. If youre around the area come play with us. maybe afterwards we can set up some sort of get together. i live less than a mile away from the con location. bring a bunch of friends. help this go well so that the campus staff will let us do another one. and then another one. and then another one.

dystorted, im looking at you while saying all this, btw.

Yeah dude, I don't know if the MWII was official until like yesterday.

and as far as i know all 3 of the main tourneys will be cash prizes with a $5 buy in.

Get stoked, I'm sure you have a good shot at winning it.

Goosebot 5000 said:
its for anyone. its a completely free event, unless you plan on entering one of the tournaments, and everyone is welcome.

Well Goosebot I mean that right now I live in Arkansas and trying to get a bus ticket and hotel arrangments for it right now with my budget that I have this year for All-Con, I'll have to do it for next year.

Last edited by a moderator:
i hear ya. i was answering juice's question and making sure he had the info since it looks like his chances are a little better. its looking like it will definitely be big enough to return again next year, so maybe we will see you then if not sooner, nintendude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back