Hey Whats Up Im New And Ihave Some Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
ODST-Joe said:
RadioaciveMicrobe Nice name, and That's what my brother did

Yeah. . .Isn't there a topic about that?

Thanks.:)

And a topic about what? Scaling? There's multiple ones out there. I know of Xtreme TACTIC's and the stickied ones, but there are others I'm sure.

@CHASK: aren't scale and size the same?

Last edited by a moderator:
ok i scaled it at 290mm that is from my chin to the top of my head with about an inch and ahalf of room is that to much or should i drop down to 280??

i used Xtreme TACTICS 101's method.

kk yeah thats waht i was thinking i just now re-measured it felt like i would have some room to play with for foam to make it snug fitt! also.. do i print this file in designer?? or veiwer?? after i scale what are the final things i need to do in designer??

You always, ALWAYS print from Desinger. Viewer has little to no use when it comes to scaling and printing a file.

After you adjust the scale, move the pieces around, and if needed, cut them or moddify the unfold to make each piece is inside of the dotted grey lines. Also make sure the printer paper settings are all correct. If you plan on printing using Leter paper, make sure you have Letter selected. Same goes with A4, and so on.

Also make sure you have it scaled right. Remember, measure twice, cut once. (or, in your case, measure twice, pep once.)

Good luck!

^^^^^^ hahaha awesome i love cookies!!! thanks thats not all of it either i have soo much more (nerd) lol

ok im gona print this baby soo tomorrow ill post pics with my progress and make a trip to the depot for some more matts to get this thing preped.

Alright. Good luck, and hope to see the armour finished soon.

If you have any questions, weather its about scaling or armour and weapons in generial, feel free to PM me. i will do my very best to answer any and all of your questions.

Cheers!

thanks a ton 101 ill deff pm you if i have any questions.. here is a screen shot just to see if i did it right.. also if things overlap or go off the dotted lines should i cram them all onto one page or move them to other pages??

jdjdjdjd.jpg

Yea, every part that is over lapping over an other part, or is off of the page (over a dotted line) either move to a new location on the same page ("shuffle" the parts of that page around to make them fit) or move that piece or pieces to a new page.

it looks like in my print scrreen that the peices are going to be small if i print them.... are you sure 285mm is a good scale?? it looks like in the 2d model just like it would print and be very small or am i wrong??

i have one more question actually i dont think i got it right when i print it.. it says that "the printer paper size is not scared to the design size do i want to scale it?" what do i click yes or no?? when i click yes it looks like everything chages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back