Hey!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fondbeef

Hey guys, Let me tell yeh about my self. My name is Noah Call me what you want FondBeef,Fond,Beef,tuna,whatever you want to call me.
I'm a Big Halo fan-Boy Played halo all my life Literally. All my life... xD I do have a life trust me. I am Trust worthy My Age is for me to know and you to find out. Unless I tell you or your a stalker. Sooooo Yeh

I started playing the halo series a year it came out. I was 4 at that year so I know exactly how you feel about playing your whole life because I own every halo game except for wars xD

Lol started at 2 thats when it came out. xD i also have tehm all i started buying them when 3 came out i got all the Limited ones :D i gave wars a try It was Well neat? but yeh UNSC FOW EVAH

i heard about halo3 coming out so i bought 1 and 2 and was hooked :) played and still got all the games and wars :3 i started playin when i was about 14 and loved the series ever since :) even got the encyclopedia to go with it :p

My turn to tell a story! I started to become interested with Halo after I saw a documentary that had to do with machinima I think. They had Rooster Teeth and they were talking about how they were able to make their videos. I went online to learn more about Halo and found the trial and loved it.

I have played wars but I did not enjoy it so i never bought it. Halo ODST was kind of a dissapointment in my eyes since it really wasn't based off of spartans.

I definately have to say I pride myself on knowing alot about halo, and things that arent even listed in the Halopedia.

I remember getting halo, and not leaving my house for about a month, and its been the same way for every halo game to come out since, and I will expect the same from Halo 4.

I too have every halo (including halo wars but I havent played it since they reset everyone ranks because that annoyed me, as I had gotten to the maximum rank pretty fast) and I have enjoyed every one to its fullest.

That and I bought alot of figures.

I started playing Halo when I visited a friends house and he was playing Halo 3 and he wanted me to play. Of course he beat me (rather harshly, 25-2 probably) and I thought it was cool. A year later I began to get mad at Nintendo since they never released a GOOD game that was rated Teen or above. So I bought a used Xbox, came with Halo 3. Got Gold subscription about a week later, and today I'm as good as my friend is.

yeah i didn't play that much halo i started in the middle of halo 3. but i loved every second of it! and it was so cool, then i found out about pep and that has been how i express my appreciation for halo. I play a little too much, im a general in reach. so i took a break and played a little cod but halo is still my favorite.

The first Halo I played was Halo 2 back in '04, went through Halo:CE later. I was 11 at the time. It stuck with me as a good game ever since.

I was extremely happy when I saw the E3 2006 Halo 3 trailer, I was a giddy fan boy.

After getting Halo 3 and my H3 Xbox 360, (Which I still use), I read Halo: The Fall of Reach, I loved the narrative style they gave the Master Chief. I have read every Halo novel since.

In '08 I got Halo Wars, thought it was ok.

In '09 I got ODST, I liked it, but I appreciate the story told now. :)

In 2010: Reach fell. I liked the story, overall it was pretty good... Just wish character development was better, that's all.

I can't wait for Halo: Anniversary this year, and Halo 4 will most likely have me a huge fan boy again. :D

Well that's my long story. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back