Heyho Guys I'm New Here // Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hubbel

Hey Guys I'm Patchy and I'm from Germany (23years old) and I'm new here and a newbie in armor building!

I just played Halo a few times and I love the Odst from Halo 3 ! They're looking awesome!

So I decided to build an ODST Armor and I think it's not as hard as the Mjolnir Mark VI armor because the ODST Armor has not so much "Armor" like the Mark VI

Now I need Assistence from the 405th. I have some questions an may you can give me some tips about armor making :cool:

my main questions are : what do I need for making the Odst armor and where can i get it?
where can I get those "Mirror Glasses" for the Vision?
How to create the Shape for the armor?
Could you tell me something more about armor making? where are the difficults

*hope you can help me
**I'm sry for my bad english, have mercy.
*** sry if this is the wrong place for this topic

Greetings,

-Patchy~

Hey man, glad to have you aboard! In regards to all your questions, look at the stickies in the pepakura and cardboard armor building section. They will have all the answers you need. Basically you have to download a software program and make a 3D model of the helmet out of paper, reinforce the inside and outside, and then paint and strap. Good luck, and if you have any more questions be sure to pm the Q/A team they will be able to help you every step of the way! ;)

tlither and BRI are probably not on right now, so i will say it-

Welcome to the 405th, if you have any questions, PM anyone on the Q&A team (its in our signatures) if you want to learn more about armor building.

Welcome here, theres donuts in the back.

Hey welcome to the 405th. As heavy gunner has said, whatever you may have questions on, feel free to PM one of the Q/A members. If you need some examples on the Halo 3 ODST armor, I have some pictures of my work. You can probably check it out. There are also other members as well. Loess has finished a ODST helmet, with visor and all.

So once again, welcome and good luck!
---------------------------
@rvb4life- DONUTS!!!!! Must find donuts... I know they are here somewhere....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back