Hi Guys no airsoft here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please don't be rude, guy. This isn't McDonald's.

Above where you enter text is an icon of a tree/picture frame. Click that and follow the instructions. Or use a photo hosting site like photobucket.com

Try not to double post. If no one has responded to your last message, hit the edit button instead of making a new post.

I still say send him flowers.......and then send him on his way.......

Im gonna rewie halo mcc dog tags but i don't know how to upload pics plz tell me how to
Hello is any body gonna tell me?

Take it easy, pal. People don't just sit on the 405th waiting to respond to 'Help' threads - this isn't customer services, we all have other things to be doing.

Regardless: when you're replying to a thread, be sure to hit the 'more reply options' button down at the bottom right of your text editor. You'll be taken to a new screen that gives you more options and a larger text box to respond with.

Below this box is a section called 'Additional Options'. You'll find a section called 'Manage Attachments' - use this to upload images to your post.

I still say send him flowers.......and then send him on his way.......

It'd be nice, but we're a community, and that sometimes means we have to drag people kicking and screaming.

Please don't bring this up in multiple threads. You now have two threads going regarding aluminum armour.

To also help with your question, if you are using a mobile device, you can get Tapatalk, an app for forums like this one. I use it and it makes posting photos really easy.

"I don't know what's weirder, that you're fighting a stuffed animal, or that you seem to be losing" - Suzie

image.jpegOk here is the dog tags that i was Talking about

1. Drop the smart arse attitude, the aggression and confrontational remarks and you might get a bit more help.

2. Also, we would love to see you actually do something instead of just gobbing off and talking about it.

3. Your thread title is a deliberate smart arse shot in our faces after your last disaster of a thread on airsoft and metal armour.

4. I know you are young and perhaps there is a language/culture hurdle but if you were to add a dash of humility and a pinch of respect and I would be the first one who would just love to help you.

5. Out.

SB.

Sorry, but my father was diagnosed with ADHD, I also and I know other people with ADHD.
It doesn't make you sick or anything. You do NOT do that - it's pretty low to use that as excuse and justify your actions.

Also, I agree with Sandbagger, I'd drop this attitude if I were you or noone else will take you seriously nor will want to help you if you continue to act like that.
Instead of making new threads - maybe you could actually *do* something? Talking is one, but taking action is what matters more in this case.

Ha u missunderstud when i Said adhd. Like not good english or could be esely pissed.
and IF u dont like my lanugeh then don't go to my school. IT would be stupid to make an armor when i have not done growing so sorry Cant do much now. But tell me Wut u think about the dog tags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back