Hi I'm new please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odwalla

Hello I am new here, this area of the forums said new recruits so I'm assuming I post here. Can anyone link a thread for a tutorial on how to make master chiefs "poncho" or patterns for please.

Hello I am new here, this area of the forums said new recruits so I'm assuming I post here. Can anyone link a thread for a tutorial on how to make master chiefs "poncho" or patterns for please.

Welcome to thte 405th Odwalla !

If you're ever in search of any help with fabrics and sewing projects the best place to check is the Halo Soft Parts section of the forum. I personally don't recall any tutorials on the MC poncho but I believe a basic poncho pattern and an abusive bout of weathering would fair pretty well for a project like that.

I agree with turbo, you may not be able to find a straight template for it because its just a poncho, but just pull up the trailer and use that as a reference and just get ripping into the fabric.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back