Ho To Wood Work

Status
Not open for further replies.

loki0356

Jr Member
hi i was wondering if anybody could give me a tutorial on how to make wepons using wood like lost viking. pls this would be awsome to have a wepon with a lot of moving parts.

Ask Lee Keegan... He's a great guy, and could probably give you plenty of tips. From my understanding, blueprints, cut out slices of wood matching those blueprints, and then detail. There's a HECKUVA lot more than that to it though.

Woodworking is a very extensive craft that I do not believe a simple tutorial would do it justice. The person that I would recommend on this forum to learn from is to look up LeeKeegan on the 405th. His wood projects are amazing and I'm sure he would give you a few pointers on the subject.

Try to observe the way he is able to break down his weapons into parts that he works on individually in order to create a product. He gives very detailed WIPs on his weapons and I would start there.

There are many others on the 405th who are master woodworkers, serious members should seek them out and ask for their wisdom directly. Good luck on your project! :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back