Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomRanger

DMO and Armory Assistant
Division Staff
Community Staff
Member DIN
S063
Where's all your guy's photos from Outpost Philly?! Share or link to your favorite photos from HOD here!

Here's one to start! Took this with a few other 405th members working the booth. Tag yourself if you see yourself!

received_391123034940508~2.jpeg

(I'm the gray ODST, 2nd from the right)

It could be one of those lightup toys from the Halo 3 era.
It was, but the toy just has LED’s shining on her and in no way looked like she was glowing, so I drilled holes in her and ran tiny blue LED’s Inside her and hid the battery pack in a home made base.

Attachments

• AAF0007C-9B55-44FC-92A5-DCBC22826499.jpeg
    AAF0007C-9B55-44FC-92A5-DCBC22826499.jpeg
    670.8 KB · Views: 313
It was, but the toy just has LED’s shining on her and in no way looked like she was glowing, so I drilled holes in her and ran tiny blue LED’s Inside her and hid the battery pack in a home made base.
I had the same complaint with mine, maybe I should do this as well if I ever find it again :)

I think the last thing I did was convert it to wall power so I didn't need to replace batteries.

I had the same complaint with mine, maybe I should do this as well if I ever find it again :)

I think the last thing I did was convert it to wall power so I didn't need to replace batteries.
Honestly it was a $5 toy I got from eBay, and had put together within the hour. I already had 4 slow blinking blue LEDS so literally all I did was Dremel holes throughout her back and inserted the LED far enough and pointing in the right direction that it gave the illusion, ESPECIALLY in pictures, she was a hologram. It honestly turned out great for photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back