HOD storage

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a Changing and Storage that is intended for 405th Members who are volunteering at the event to be able to get in and out of gear depending on what their next volunteer shift is, like changing between doing a photo op shift to suiting down for a Panel Presentation or Information Table shift. If you have volunteered for a shift working the booth or another associated activity you may store your bin there.

If you have not volunteered to assist during HOD, then unfortunately there is no secure place for you to store a tote. There is a "Cosplay Lounge" but it is not secured and is open to the public, so you will have to leave your tote at your car/hotel room..

Can anyone from the previous events chime in on if they brought a tote with gear getting through security checks? I know each experience will likely differ. Looking for an idea to make sure it’s a smooth process and be able to gear up after getting your booth/area.

Can anyone from the previous events chime in on if they brought a tote with gear getting through security checks? I know each experience will likely differ. Looking for an idea to make sure it’s a smooth process and be able to gear up after getting your booth/area.

Hopefully your exhibitor Pass will buy you some leeway, Megan, but I know from experiences at other conventions when I brought a tote in, it wasn't normally an issue, they would just want to open the top and look in, maybe riffle around a little.

We had several members bring in totes, backpacks, even stuff wrapped in a blanket at Philly.

Overall we had no issues. You just have to stop at security. Also get all weapons checked and tagged.

We had several members bring in totes, backpacks, even stuff wrapped in a blanket at Philly.

Overall we had no issues. You just have to stop at security. Also get all weapons checked and tagged.
You mean several props wrapped in a blanket dragged between two people and it looked like they were dragging a body.

Security is pretty chill as long as you show them everything and how pieces go together if your props need assembly.

Status
Not open for further replies.