Holiday Shoot 2022 (Greater Toronto Area)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schankerz

RCO
405th Regiment Officer
Good day my friends! A couple years ago a few of us in the GTA got together for a fun winter holiday shoot and I’m looking to see if there’s any interest to do so again this year.

I’ll edit the OG post here with information pertaining too location and date once we get an idea of who’s all interested. This way we can try and plan a time and place that works for as many as possible.

For reference (if you haven’t seen already) this is some examples of the shoot from a few years ago.

4F884662-D8ED-42BE-87EB-2928BAE72E25.jpeg
E3AAAE3D-481E-461F-8030-47800A4B4ACA.jpeg

As a bonus we could even make Canadian Regiment Christmas card to send to friends and confuse your relatives!

Attachments

• 5CBD1FB3-744D-4E1D-9A92-25D1BDBA4C32.jpeg
    5CBD1FB3-744D-4E1D-9A92-25D1BDBA4C32.jpeg
    894.8 KB · Views: 122
Hey guys apologies for waiting so long but we have a potential date and location in mind! We’re thinking Sunday Nov 27 at the Torrance Barrens Dark Sky Preserve. The exact time we can narrow down to what’s best for everyone, given its a bit north for some of you I’m open to the potential of housing some people overnight if they need it.

The location is a great spot, NewBrody and I have been before and we can get some pretty neat Halo-vibes from this place.

Let me know if this works and if there’s anything you think I can do that will make it easier to attend then please DM me!

Hmm I'll have to think about it... It really want to see yall again but 6 hours is a bit far. I do have that day off but I'm supposed to be putting christmas decorations that day. I'll let you know. Yes I know this supposed to be for the GTA folks but it can get a bit lonely down here in windsor

If you need to stay the night on Saturday night or something let me know! 6 hours is quite the ways but I’d be stoked to have you there!!

Good day my friends! A couple years ago a few of us in the GTA got together for a fun winter holiday shoot and I’m looking to see if there’s any interest to do so again this year.

I’ll edit the OG post here with information pertaining too location and date once we get an idea of who’s all interested. This way we can try and plan a time and place that works for as many as possible.

For reference (if you haven’t seen already) this is some examples of the shoot from a few years ago.

View attachment 323015View attachment 323016

As a bonus we could even make Canadian Regiment Christmas card to send to friends and confuse your relatives!
These are great! lol... Well done!

Hmm I'll have to think about it... It really want to see yall again but 6 hours is a bit far. I do have that day off but I'm supposed to be putting christmas decorations that day. I'll let you know. Yes I know this supposed to be for the GTA folks but it can get a bit lonely down here in windsor
Yeah a bit of a far drive. Hopefully you can make it, would love to have you!

Darn, you beat me for distance. I'm only 4hrs North from TO

I'll look into rental availability. No promises but I'd love to bring Cortana out.

Buggers.... Doesnt look like I can make it. My eldest has his bronze cross (swimming) class that night. I won't have a vehicle for travel.

Buggers.... Doesnt look like I can make it. My eldest has his bronze cross (swimming) class that night. I won't have a vehicle for travel.
If someone passing by that way were to pick you up and bring you back on time maybe that could work?

If someone passing by that way were to pick you up and bring you back on time maybe that could work?
If there is anyone willing to come down to Mississauga I'm okay with that. Obviously I'd pitching for gas. Let's face it... That's a lot of driving back and forth.

If there is anyone willing to come down to Mississauga I'm okay with that. Obviously I'd pitching for gas. Let's face it... That's a lot of driving back and forth.
I would be willing to drive down. Are you close to the subway? Maybe I could pick you up near one of the more north subway stations?

I would be willing to drive down. Are you close to the subway? Maybe I could pick you up near one of the more north subway stations?
Unfortunately no. There are no subways in Mississauga. I would have to travel into Toronto.
Which station did you and Schankerz get on at when you went to FanExpo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back