Foam Holly Tanaka (Technician)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anlace cos

Member DIN
S194
Starting a thread early in the build, for once. I just completed Holly's helmet. I've already unfolded her armor, as well as her unique techsuit. I plan to have the suit ready for the next midwest Outpost (presumably Chicago again).

I spent 53 hours on the helmet, including the unfold, the final helmet, and a half finished attempt that turned out too small.
I notice that the final scale values for this and my earlier Argus helmet were both around 250, so Ill start there next time.

The next part will be the cuirass.

Attachments

• h1.jpg
    h1.jpg
    165.1 KB · Views: 317
  • h2.jpg
    h2.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 309
  • h3.jpg
    h3.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 293
  • h4.jpg
    h4.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 315
  • h5.jpg
    h5.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 398
As mentioned on FB,looks great and really looking forward to seeing this build continue! Currently working on a suit myself and I am on the cuirass..which is really challenging.. and don't worry about stuff turning out too small. It happens,but it helps us learn. Keep it up!

Starting a thread early in the build, for once. I just completed Holly's helmet. I've already unfolded her armor, as well as her unique techsuit. I plan to have the suit ready for the next midwest Outpost (presumably Chicago again).

I spent 53 hours on the helmet, including the unfold, the final helmet, and a half finished attempt that turned out too small.
I notice that the final scale values for this and my earlier Argus helmet were both around 250, so Ill start there next time.

The next part will be the cuirass.
I have no words... I am amazed at how beutiful this is. Like, I dont even want to see it painted for it would ruin its perfection, but I know that finishing it will make it look that much more impressive. Wow

Haven't updated in a while. Id do it more frequently from my phone if I remembered my password.

Here's a mockup of the techsuit.

Attachments

• 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 231
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 204
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 217
  • 5.jpg