Holy Crap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy F***in S***!!!
I was going at it with the other guys Banshee ( In Valhalla and Near the Spartan Laser ) and then I killed him, he killed me, and then I get a second kill with a splatter medal..
Im going to record this and use EatHalo to download the film..

erm wy post this... You should had wait till you gotit :p

But plz postit, i'm curieus to see it.

I've had similar on Valhalla, But it was a double betrayal. The banshee hood flew into our base and slammed into one of my guest's and a team mate during CTF... We got booted :(. Was a long time back though.

-Doom

If you shoot an object and that object somehow kills an opponent, you get awarded the kill. Since this object was a vehicle, you get a splatter medal as well. I don't see the wonderment.

Ya my little bro and I were on sandtrap in big team and he lazered a banshee across the map and watched it drop right on me while I was running.

Thats my favorite thing about Halo 3, the random bull$#!T that happens :p .

Completely pisses you off but you can't help but lol at yourself for it happening.

well its not to special (unless your in a whorthog with no gunner and the enimy is in front of you and a yell si herd to "KILL THAT B@STARD" and you react sumining all your efforts to a single point of anger enough to propell into the air crusing the hope of an entire team and winning the honor of the day to say "ya i naled that b@stard aganst the ground"

23Magnum said:
If you shoot an object and that object somehow kills an opponent, you get awarded the kill. Since this object was a vehicle, you get a splatter medal as well. I don't see the wonderment.

Someone being at the exact right place at the exact right time is the wonderment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back