Home Taken Halo 3 McFarlane Grunt pictures..

Status
Not open for further replies.

GruntOfAction

Just have three of em but they tell alot about it.
His mask and his breathing tank on his back are removable. He has some nice articulation, and I really like the teeth under the mask..but here's the pictures to show it.
**Reuploaded and posted now**

Grunt2.jpg

Grunt1.jpg

Grunt.jpg

20 of those and an explosive could be fun (don't do it and then blame me when you hurt yourself)

Spartan-419 said:
It's your very own Grunt Of Action-figure!

LOL Seriously it is...

Im gonna make a picture for my sig soon: Grunt with a Brute hammer owning the chief.

Last edited by a moderator:
GruntOfAction said:
Tried there once before, viruses killed my computer..never wanted to go there again.

I use imageshack.us all the time....Iv'e hosted over 100 images there...yet I have no virus...or never had a virus.

Wow, I have no idea what you are talking about.

I have used Imageshack for YEARS and hosted easily 1000+ images on there. There are no virus's there and I don't know why there would be either. Its is most likely the first or second most used image hosting service on the web.

<_________<

-Doom

Edit: Oh yeah, The grunt looks pretty neat by the way ;).

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Doom @ Mar 2 2008, 09:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Wow, I have no idea what you are talking about.

I have used Imageshack for YEARS and hosted easily 1000+ images on there. There are no virus's there and I don't know why there would be either. Its is most likely the first or second most used image hosting service on the web.

<_________<

-Doom

Edit: Oh yeah, The grunt looks pretty neat by the way ;).</div>

I think I may have been using an old site that was a copy of it..Might be why..

EDIT:More pictures in this post here now..We went to Lizella (sp?) and grunty wanted to come along..
Gruntsroadtrip.jpg

Gruntsroadtrip1.jpg

Gruntsroadtrip2.jpg

Gruntsroadtrip3.jpg

Gruntsroadtrip4.jpg

Gruntsroadtrip5.jpg

Gruntsroadtrip6.jpg

ILOL'D said:
xD Roadtrip!

Yeah it was..He kept grabbing my camera..Note the game hes playing on the gameboy..I'll give you an invisible cookie if you guess correctly..Heres a hint:Its an old Monochrome game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back