Homemade Halo Reach DMR finished!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

claudiusle

Hi guys, my Halo Reach DMR is finished! took a while to make, but it was worth the time. Still needs a little bit of details, but it's not that important. I made it WITHOUT pepakura. I wanted to make it all by myself, because it had to be my own design. It is mada out of thick cardboard, and also the thinner cardboard from shoeboxes. I used glue, ducktape, a knife, paper and spraypaint to make it. Took me in total like 23 hours. Check my picture website for the pictures. Link:

http://www.wix.com/spartan1996/elite-pepakura-files

Go to page 4 if you want to see the DMR pics, or go to page 3 if you want to see my finished handgun and pics from the begin to the end of progress!

please comment!

wort wort wort
claudiusle

Whoa, those are really good! Soon I'm gonna make a light up Energy Sword and an Energy Staff for my 1st costume an Honor Guard Elite!

Spartan-017 said:
Whoa, those are really good! Soon I'm gonna make a light up Energy Sword and an Energy Staff for my 1st costume an Honor Guard Elite!

Cool dude! Good luck with your costume!

TsunamiX146;bt4300 said:
WHAHAHA! That looks AWESOME! :D

Gives me inspiration for a Gears of War 3 Gun, just don't know which....

Thanks TsunamiX146! I'm working now on my Halo reach sniper rifle, i hope you will also like it when ot's ready!

Wort wort wort
Claudiusle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back