homemade magpul masada (cardboard)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy Fcuk!! A farkin' ACR! and it looks GOOD too!
More pics please. I gave up on carboard weapons when I discovered the world of foam. But as a girl I knew once said "this is defintely picture worthy"

Holy Fcuk!! A farkin' ACR! and it looks GOOD too!
More pics please. I gave up on carboard weapons when I discovered the world of foam. But as a girl I knew once said "this is defintely picture worthy"

sorry its not an acr this will have differences... its a masada origional version...

Wow, this'll be cool when its finished. Sick buildingskills, man. I made some cardbordstuff myself, but thats not as good as yours.

now i got the removable magazine catch and the mags almostdone.... dont know what to do next

Picture003-1.jpg

Picture002-1.jpg

Picture001-1.jpg

Picture005-1.jpg

Picture004-1.jpg

any questins or comments??

Picture003-1.jpg

Picture002-1.jpg

Picture001-1.jpg

Picture005-1.jpg

Picture004-1.jpg

Not trying to be rude, but do not post multiple times, clogs up your own thread. To edit it, use the Advanced Edit option, and save from there.

Apart from that, things look good.

wow, want. haha ive never seen anything this complex made from cardboard
p.s. what were the bullets made from? are they just halloween props or something like that?

wow, want. haha ive never seen anything this complex made from cardboard
p.s. what were the bullets made from? are they just halloween props or something like that?

well the shells i found at a range..... no not a halloween prop though its just going to be a very accurate wall hanger lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back