hoodster31 ODST build improvements

hoodster31

hey everyone. I have start making my improvements to my ODST build that I used for MTLCC2022. so far I finished making the thigh plates, for the thigh plants I deiced to make them a bit longer and a little more curved. now I just need to do some touch ups and pant them, but I'm going to wait until all the armor parts are done first. at the moment I'm working on the helmet.

20220925_192327.jpg20220925_192253.jpg20220925_192026.jpg20220925_191956.jpg

Update on the helmet: I unfortunately made a mistake on the top of the helmet which made the top part of the helmet a bit lopsided, so I'll probably be making a new helmet whenever I get the chance

This is coming out amazing! Foam props are still just beyond my skill level. I've tried a few times on stuff much less detailed than this and just couldn't get it it come out right. So to see your build like this, I cant imagen the work going into it. I cant wait to see what it all looks like.

This is coming out amazing! Foam props are still just beyond my skill level. I've tried a few times on stuff much less detailed than this and just couldn't get it it come out right. So to see your build like this, I cant imagen the work going into it. I cant wait to see what it all looks like.
I'm still very new to making props, and this is only my second time working on the odst suit, so thank you very much for the compliment it means a lot to me.

This thread is more than 8 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back