how am i doing? is my armor good for just foam and a first attempt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mzoy888

unnamed.jpgIMG_6798 copy.jpegPhoto on 9-26-15 at 6.27 PM #2.jpgPhoto on 9-26-15 at 6.27 PM #3.jpgPhoto on 9-26-15 at 6.27 PM #4.jpgPhoto on 9-26-15 at 6.27 PM #7.jpgPhoto on 9-26-15 at 6.27 PM #8.jpgill post more if you guys need to see more

It's good work, but please don't create two threads for the same subject. You already have one thread open HERE - select one of these threads and post your updates in that thread only, please.

If you need to add more images, you're welcome to use the EDIT function on your post, and feel free to add a second post if you hit the image limit.

It's good work, but please don't create two threads for the same subject. You already have one thread open HERE - select one of these threads and post your updates in that thread only, please.

If you need to add more images, you're welcome to use the EDIT function on your post, and feel free to add a second post if you hit the image limit.

than you so much! and I'm very sorry about the two threads I'm new and i thought one didn't submit. i really appreciate it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back