How Close Are You To MC-Sized?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vrogy

Post your height and weight- let's see who's closest to Master Chief's size?

his *unarmored* specs:
6 feet, 6 inches tall (1.98 m)
287 pounds (130kg)

I'm 6'4", and I weigh ~185 pounds.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that the armor-less MC height and weight? In his armor he's 7' 2", 1000 pounds. Just checking.

I am 6' 1", and 120 pounds (Still growing though ;)). I could be the super-skinny, little bit shorter chief.

1,85m
about 70kg

BTW: Master Chief has a Hight of 2m, but the Books say that John himself is about 1,80 to 1,90m big, the Armor makes the Rest :cool:

@Vrogy: 2m??? OMG, i see you with the Armor on, do you have normal Doors or big Gates at Home? :lol:

Robogenisis said:
Is that the armor-less MC height and weight?
Yep- I got it from the main Wikipedia.

Sisko4 said:
Vrogy: 2m??? OMG, i see you with the Armor on, do you have normal Doors or big Gates at Home? :lol:
Heh, we have normal doorways- ~80".
I really need to get my dad into armor.. he's 6'7"..

Robogenisis said:
Geez. I'm skinny. So far the person with the same weight as me is 5' 5". I need to eat more... :lol:
Well I'm also a girl Robo XD I don't want to be over 130... I'd have to shoot myself. A fat female Spartan won't do XD

Skullcandy Girl said:
Well I'm also a girl Robo XD I don't want to be over 130... I'd have to shoot myself. A fat female Spartan won't do XD
True, but I'm over 30 pounds under-weight for my hieght and build.
According to BMI charts, I am underweight. A healthy BMI is between 18.5-25. My BMI is 15.8.

A big part of that might be from things like me doing whatever, then suddenly saying, "****. I haven't eaten in two days".

5'10 and 135 lbs, not even close at all, lol, But my friend should try being master chief, he is 6'7 260lbs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back