How did the chiefs armour get upgraded..

Status
Not open for further replies.
armor upgrade

yeah 343 probably just wanted to make the new halo with better graphics and they had the opinion to upgrade the look of his armor and they did i think it would have been much better if they had just upgraded his armor later in the game but that's just my opinion and firmware is just a software update it wouldn't change anything about the armor hoped this helped

Maybe because 343i is too lazy to make a Hi-res original MKVI suit. That is what Halopedia says.

They actually said in a panel or a post or something, that it was so players that are new to the Halo universe wouldn't be super confused as to why these guys are different than Chief.

Just watched the video listed in the sources for the nanobots explanation (source #28), from the mouth of Frank O'Connor himself. That's about as canon as it gets. Still wish they would have shown the suits correctly in the prologue, but I can live with it.

343 stated the prologue was a "generalization" so players who never played previous games could better understand. That was their excuse for both using storm covenant in cutscene and the new armor.

on a different note, the "Nanobots upgraded the suit" is stupid writing, and they should have just stuck to their guns on the new art direction, that makes More sense then needing a canon excuse. Also the Mark VI from the multiplayer is NOT the same armor Chief or other Spartans had, its a Re-design made for the Spartan IV's in the likeness of the real Mark VI (think Halo 2 anniversary), only with upgraded tech and better fluid movement, its stated in the description, the same with the Mark V, which is a Spartan IV redesign on the Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary version. anyway, that's my 2 cents on that subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back