How Do I Change My Name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mc halo3

*sighs* Ok this is a really stupid thing to ask since i should of already worked out the kinks but I don't know how to change my name , I repeat i don;t know how to change my name.

I want to change it to:

MjolnirFollower or Mjolnir Follower but can't find the option in my settings. Can someone please help me.

mjolnir follower said:
*sighs* Ok this is a really stupid thing to ask since i should of already worked out the kinks but I don't know how to change my name , I repeat i don;t know how to change my name.

I want to change it to:

MjolnirFollower or Mjolnir Follower but can't find the option in my settings. Can someone please help me.

From what I understand, you can't. Once you pick your username, it sticks. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
mjolnir follower said:
@HaloGoddess

That insanely sucks.Maybe i can get one of the mods to change it.

Nope I asked too

and they say they dont have the power to do it

@Box o crayons

No way dude, never i have come too far to delete my account for a name, well i guess im stuck with this.

um, why don't you just make a new account with the name you want? I really don't see an issue here.

Liq said:
um, why don't you just make a new account with the name you want? I really don't see an issue here.

its not allowed to have more accounts. They get deleted...

Well technically if Moderators are allowed to access the Admin CP they can change your login and/or display name. Even if they can access this and they don't allow name changes I understand that. Once a member wants a name change then usually more members will want name changes. This becomes quite a hassle to deal with if the Moderators are being flooded with requests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back