How do I contact [Insert group here.], Hello, and heres my story, bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sid

I'm a film-maker at heart and have been since I was small. I've spent most of my time working with puppets, animals, and friends but at the encouragement of a few friends I've decided to delve into something deeper. I want to produce my own podcast based drama series.

A year ago Indy Mogul first shown me how awesome this site is. I had known about it for a long time before but I had, and no offense intended by saying this, always written it off. I didn't realize what kind of world was really being built here. The mecca of costuming concept and ideas that just blows my mind now when I step back and look at it.

Now while I'm an old hat at building my own puppets, sets, props, stages, and even handling make-up effects I literally fail at papercraft. I fail like a fat chick trying to dance atop a flimsy table.

I'm not a cheapskate nor am I just a random kid wanting some cheap armor because I think it will be uber-cool. I am just a struggling film-maker with a small budget trying to get started. Much like the hero of the series I'm just a guy whose in over his head trying to make something great.

With that said I don't need these items painted. I have people for that already. Besides a paintjob would be wasted as would "fitting" because we'll have to modify the armor for the LEDs and other electronics we'll be adding to it for "effect."

So, can you guys help a poor newbi out and point him in the right direction?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back