How Do I Get Started?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chriskimo

i was woundering how to get started on a halo armor set. i think that i want to do a eva helmet, a cqb chest and sholders. i dont know what programs that i need to get started and or materials that i need. some help would be helpful.

Read the stickes-

link

In a nutshell, you need Pepakaura designer and some 110 lb cardstock paper. Hot glue is also recommended. The sticky explains more

first, get some havy cardstock (110LB) then download a program called pepakura veiwer, it lets you view and print out the blueprints, then get an X-acto knife or a razor knife, they get a printer (can use schools, friend and workplace's) get the helmet you like (for a beginner you should go with a halo 1 marine or halo 2 ODST helm, these are the easyest, cuz halo 3 helmets are not really EASY) then get a gluegun (but elmers glue or a gluestick should work fine) then cut put pices on the paper, fold the pieces (- . - . - . - mean you fold up and ----------- means you fold down) when the helmet is pepped get some resin, and some bondo, (bondo only of you have some extra cash, you dont need bondo ( AKA bodyfiller) but you can use if you want extra detail (you also need a dremil to carve out the detail), then get some paint you want to use on your helmet or piece (after resining and make shure that the resin is cured/dryed) then paint the helmet, if you want a helmet with a vison, get a motorcycle helmet visor and use that, and if you want to make a full armor set make shure to get a armor progress signature here http://www.heavenofanime.org/maker/ and most importantly HAVE FUN.

Hope that helps.

Greetings from Estonia

Almost everyone starts with the helmet, but don't get to invested in one helmet only because chances are something will go wrong with your first, second, or even third one. But the first thing I did was pep a bunch of stuff.

Check the stickys! they are located on the first page of each section of the fourms archive. They will explain everything and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back