How do i make a visor for a scout Helmet and shrink the helmet/armor to my size?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iron

I'm making a scout helmet for a spartan costume and i haven't printed anything yet because i haven't found a setting to make it my size and i still don't know ho i should make the visor, any advice?

I'm making a scout helmet for a spartan costume and i haven't printed anything yet because i haven't found a setting to make it my size and i still don't know ho i should make the visor, any advice?

2D menu, Change scale, Scale factor.
As for the visor, If I were you I'd do a whole lot of research before I start anything. It's worth it, It really is. As a suggestion, though, perhaps you could have a quick look at vacuum forming? It's not a popular one as not everyone has access to a vacuum former.

As we have no idea about what is available to you and how much money/time etc you have, I'd recommend just doing research yourself, that way you can find the best solution for your current situation and circumstances.

ok thanks for the 2d info i got a motorcycle visor is there a way to put that in the helmet i have plenty of time to work on this I'll keep looking for anything else i can do thanks again

ok thanks for the 2d info i got a motorcycle visor is there a way to put that in the helmet i have plenty of time to work on this I'll keep looking for anything else i can do thanks again

- - - Updated - - -

sorry bad connection ^

Like all else have said above is great info, but if you really wanted theres also a place on here where you can trade or buy one if the task ever becomes to daunting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back