How do u assemble pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, obviously, you figured out where to even download it. So you must have at least, noticed, the list of tutorials in the SAME SECTION. Its not terribly hard. If you can match 1 to1 , 2 to 2, you have mastered it.

drgon47 said:
Well, obviously, you figured out where to even download it. So you must have at least, noticed, the list of tutorials in the SAME SECTION. Its not terribly hard. If you can match 1 to1 , 2 to 2, you have mastered it.

i didnt ask for an additude u *** know it all srry for the language adam

EDIT: I used a no-no word and the MODs had to fix it for me...

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry about coming across that way. But all that stuff is in the exact same section.

He was just telling you to look around a bit before you post. After all it is in the stickies. BTW-Watch your language.:(

EDIT-Oops we posted at the same time.

Im only helping for the purpose of getting more people into this but basically if you have the same standard line setup then a line then goes - -- - -- - would be a valley fold and should be marked with a red pen when scored
a line thaty goes - - - - - would be a mountain fold. When you do this folw a vally fold so that is makes a V and a mountain so its makes a ^. This will seem weird but shift the piece of paper sideways and you'll see a mountain and a valley. Then next to every fold or open area will be a numbe. Just find the same number that corresponds to it and attach them inline with each other. Try to line them up perfectly other wise one bad fold can resound throughout an entire Pep piece and can make it lopsided or imperfect.
Also you should take kind to not curse or yell at any member at all. Its not very proper and he was simply saying you should have read the rules and looked at the stickies. He is also at fault because he did say it with a poor attitude but i understand because you dont understand how many new members we get asking this question every day. Dont expect this kind of direction pointing for evyer question, become friends with the search button and stickies.

Reilly said:
He was just telling you to look around a bit before you post. After all it is in the stickies. BTW-Watch your language.:(
first off i did read the stikies and it showed how to make clean folds and nothing about how assemble it

Last edited by a moderator:
Read the stickies, they help, if you cant answer this simple questions from your own knowledge, dont start printing and cutting, read the stickies ALWAYS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back