How Do You Get That Window Thingy Onto Your Helmet For Sight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
as much as i would LOVE to help you out.... you gotta define what your talking about. are you speaking of a scope? or a visor?

Cloud_Valentine said:

OH. well as for that there are many methods. care to define what type of visor? odst, spartan, marine, ect.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, pretty much you find the visor you like. Most people use one with a gold tone on it to look like the actual Master Chief visor. Some people have even used black. It's pretty much the same visor used on motorcycle helmets. Then you have to cut it to fit then glue it in place. It's that simple.

it really is that simple aye???? well how do i mount the glass onto my helmet? do i have to make two layers of paper then slide the visor through there.............actually thats not a bad idea

As Halogoddess said cut the visor to the right size for your helment then you can hot gule or velcro it into place.

Cloud_Valentine said:
it really is that simple aye???? well how do i mount the glass onto my helmet? do i have to make two layers of paper then slide the visor through there.............actually thats not a bad idea

For the record, motorcycle visors are not made of glass.

lol Potshot I hope everyone knew that.. I mean.. imagine the fatalities they would cuase in accidents if they WERE made of real glass...... holy cow the bloody shredded skulls fill my head ><

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back