How far have you guys travelled ?

Shadowshail

RMO
405th Regiment Officer
My family is Military so I have traveled a lot when i was younger. I have never stayed in one living place for longer than 3 years before moving to my current location. I have lived in, stepped in, or driven through every state in the US except for Maine, Florida, and North Dakota. I used to live in Japan and Italy (i traveled from Italy up to Germany and Switzerland a bunch of times).

Unfortunately, so far, i have only been able to go to Colorado for conventions but im hoping my situation changes soon so i can start saving to travel around to meet up with a bunch of you guys in the more major cons in the US :cool:

Dirtdives2424

Division Scheduler and Keeper of Con Lists
Division Staff
Community Staff
Member DIN
S2424
I never left California until I turned 18 and went to Vegas for my Birthday. I've never been anywhere else. (By the way, lest anyone get the wrong idea, I didn't gamble or drink while I was there we just went for cirque du soleil and other shows like that)

Yeah.....sure......Just remember, "What happens in Vegas.....stays on YouTube!!!"

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.