How Not To Fix Your Xbox With Rrod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

the stig

Me and my friend got out the old Xbox, Which had the RROD.
Because we weren't little Xbox freaks, and didn't actually mind that Microsoft made a few mistakes while making the Xbox.
We thought we'd have fun with it.

Inside that case resides 3 Potassium nitrate bombs made by myself and my friend Juan.

THIS is what we put inside of the xbox.

That IS me who is seen on both of the videos.

Enjoy!

And PM me for details if you're interested on purchasing or making a bid.

Last edited by a moderator:
rundown said:
you overheated it more xD

+ someone is gonna get to get to clean this yard o_O

Already done, Water, Brush and some bleach.
Its all good.

LOL. this is awsome. I myself am actually on XBOX #5. I didnt do anything this cool, I just took a baseball bat to the 3rd one, kinda like in "Office Space." This is way better.

ROFL Reece you numpty! I actually choked on KitKat when I watched this from laughing so much! Is this the vid you said you wanted to show me?!

One of you kept sayin EPIC, lol that made me laugh too! :lol:

You guys should make a series of these, like with a PS3 and a Wii! That would be hilarious! ^^

i fixed my 360 in about a day... if you want the link on a how to its fairly simple with a few bolts from your hardware store and new heat sync paste. the cpu just doesnt have the paste in contact any more on it

CommanderFluffy said:
i fixed my 360 in about a day... if you want the link on a how to its fairly simple with a few bolts from your hardware store and new heat sync paste. the cpu just doesnt have the paste in contact any more on it
Thanks, But it may be a "Tad" too late for that.

I hack and Mod Xboxes, I've fixed plenty of Xboxes before, I just don't really find a use of this.

To Bethan, Yeah, but you went offline :(
But these are what i wanted to show you =D

If I could find someone to pay for a Wii to blow up I happily would as I despise the little creatures.
But I did say that to my friend, Every month buy a RROD xbox, And destroy it in different ways. But he disagreed because of the money.

The Stig said:
To Bethan, Yeah, but you went offline :(
But these are what i wanted to show you =D

If I could find someone to pay for a Wii to blow up I happily would as I despise the little creatures.
But I did say that to my friend, Every month buy a RROD xbox, And destroy it in different ways. But he disagreed because of the money.

LOL I went to bed at 8:00 that night and then woke up with TEH FLU VIRUS so I aint been on the xbox for a few days. I STILL OWE YOU TEH CUSTOM GAEMS!

ROFL we have a Wii, the only decent thing on ours is Wii Fit. But other than that, please blow ours up!

xxFemaleSpartanxx said:
LOL I went to bed at 8:00 that night and then woke up with TEH FLU VIRUS so I aint been on the xbox for a few days. I STILL OWE YOU TEH CUSTOM GAEMS!

ROFL we have a Wii, the only decent thing on ours is Wii Fit. But other than that, please blow ours up!

I KNOW!
But I'm sure they can wait :]
Just give me a shout on MSN or LIVE when you're up for it.
If we can't get enough people we could just do some doubles or social, Any luck on getting those MS points?

Back on topic, I sold my Wii less than a week after I bought it. I hated it, I completed Zelda, Then it was pretty much a white box with no use after that. This was BEFORE SSBB came out.

If I could be making money out of it I would happily try different techniques of "Fixing" my xbox.
Such as throwing it off "Surrey towers" (Largest block of flats in whole of Surrey, VERY high.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back