How The Hell?!?!!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mastergill17

Oh For the love of go d can someone tell me how to make a card bord spartan armour and an assualt rifle plz i really wanna no how to

Okay, first step, chill out a bit. Next step, look around. This is THE site to learn how to do this stuff. Look under Creation Discussion>Pepkura and Cardboard armor. Read through some posts. Search button and put in Cardboard Armor. Read what comes up. Welcome and good luck.

drgon47 said:
Okay, first step, chill out a bit. Next step, look around. This is THE site to learn how to do this stuff. Look under Creation Discussion>Pepkura and Cardboard armor. Read through some posts. Search button and put in Cardboard Armor. Read what comes up. Welcome and good luck.
I've looked after u told me i found a whole bunch of crap but i dont know wth they r talkin about like parika or even what to to there is nno tutorial for noobs?!?!?! ......

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG! You are a real noob.. srry man.. Just look in the Pepekura and other, the pinned post...

OMFG........

I don't suggest this project unless your experienced or have a lot of free time haha. Good luck anyways though , Also I will include a Dancing cat .

If you don't approach the subject with maturity and seriousness, then you won't be taken seriously. If you seriously want to know how to do this, then search. That's what I did in the end, and found a vast amount of knowledge in the forum database. Simply ordering people to tell you where it is won't do, or at least not for me. I'm 2 papers away from finishing putting together my MC helmet, and resining it is next.

If you don't have a lot of time on your hands, this isn't the project for you. You need a LOT of patience and willingness to attack a project such as this. It's not easy.

Search around. The info you need is right in front of you.

P.S.

It's Pepakura.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back