How The Hell?!?!!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mastergill17

Oh For the love of go d can someone tell me how to make a card bord spartan armour and an assualt rifle plz i really wanna no how to

drgon47

Okay, first step, chill out a bit. Next step, look around. This is THE site to learn how to do this stuff. Look under Creation Discussion>Pepkura and Cardboard armor. Read through some posts. Search button and put in Cardboard Armor. Read what comes up. Welcome and good luck.

mastergill17

drgon47 said:
Okay, first step, chill out a bit. Next step, look around. This is THE site to learn how to do this stuff. Look under Creation Discussion>Pepkura and Cardboard armor. Read through some posts. Search button and put in Cardboard Armor. Read what comes up. Welcome and good luck.
I've looked after u told me i found a whole bunch of crap but i dont know wth they r talkin about like parika or even what to to there is nno tutorial for noobs?!?!?! ......

Last edited by a moderator:

Beremus

Jr Member
OMG! You are a real noob.. srry man.. Just look in the Pepekura and other, the pinned post...

OMFG........

willtx

I don't suggest this project unless your experienced or have a lot of free time haha. Good luck anyways though , Also I will include a Dancing cat .

Spurks Donut

If you don't approach the subject with maturity and seriousness, then you won't be taken seriously. If you seriously want to know how to do this, then search. That's what I did in the end, and found a vast amount of knowledge in the forum database. Simply ordering people to tell you where it is won't do, or at least not for me. I'm 2 papers away from finishing putting together my MC helmet, and resining it is next.

If you don't have a lot of time on your hands, this isn't the project for you. You need a LOT of patience and willingness to attack a project such as this. It's not easy.

Search around. The info you need is right in front of you.

P.S.

It's Pepakura.

Status
Not open for further replies.