Props How to Make Halo Thermal Grenades/Canisters

Status
Not open for further replies.

brkiker

Member DIN
S286
Hey guys. I'm back with another tutorial showing you how I made my Thermal Grenades/Canisters for my ODST armor. Since they are hollow, they are great for carrying my keys, money, and cards. Let me know what you think.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've walked past these at Depot before. I figured they could be used for quite a lot of grenade props. Good find either way.

Wow, Those could easily pass as an Incendiary Grenade from Halo 3. I think one could also make a small fusion coil or plasma battery with one and some LEDs. I will definitely look into getting some.

As for the pray paint, you can get a nice big one in OD Green as "camo paint" at Jax... i know they have em in Colorado...

--
Nice tutorial/build though
~Yort

As for the pray paint, you can get a nice big one in OD Green as "camo paint" at Jax... i know they have em in Colorado...

--
Nice tutorial/build though
~Yort

I always use Krylon Italian Olive for my olive colors. It reminds me most of the Chief's armor color from Halo 3. Not to light, but not to dark. I live in southern Illinois and have never heard of Jax before, might just be a Colorado or regional thing.

I always use Krylon Italian Olive for my olive colors. It reminds me most of the Chief's armor color from Halo 3. Not to light, but not to dark. I live in southern Illinois and have never heard of Jax before, might just be a Colorado or regional thing.
I might mess around with "Italian Olive" and OD Green... see what one or combination is closer...
might post results when i get around to it...
~Yort

P.S. Jax might be... mabye search for one near you?

I might mess around with "Italian Olive" and OD Green... see what one or combination is closer...
might post results when i get around to it...
~Yort

P.S. Jax might be... mabye search for one near you?

Jax mercantile appears to be only in Colorado and Iowa. Krylon is available pretty much everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back