How to Mold objects (Video tutorial series)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here it is!

You can see how to make a quick mold of a object that would normally need a two part mold . I hope you enjoy it!

-Jacob

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, It's been a busy week. I did not even notice the update happened! Just watched the vid, great info!!
This will be coming very handy as I will soon enough be molding the breathers for my helmet!

Thanks a bunch Jacob!! :D
Cereal

Wow, It's been a busy week. I did not even notice the update happened! Just watched the vid, great info!!
This will be coming very handy as I will soon enough be molding the breathers for my helmet!

Thanks a bunch Jacob!! :D
Cereal

Hey man ! You're welcome! Make sure to post pictures of them when you mold them!

Man you just keep em coming dont ya! I love it.
Oh and grats on being mentioned on Unitedpropbuilders video again :)

Man you just keep em coming dont ya! I love it.
Oh and grats on being mentioned on Unitedpropbuilders video again :)

Whoa man! I didn't even know I made the April News ! Thanks for letting me know!!

Lots and lots of videos to come everyone!

-Jacob

No prob, you deserve it
:) Keep up the great work

3436896+_6115b046f91266f055dd07f82b2c8f46.jpg

Hey guys!

Sorry It's been a while on updates . I've been down in Detroit and I haven't been able too film any tutorials . I'll be filming some this week!

Hey everyone .

I'm sorry for the lack of updates in the past couple days . We've been struggling with my Golden Retriever's health for the past few weeks . I'm sad to say that today (5/13/2012) his life here ended . You can read about it here-

In Memory of my Dog (2000-2012) - Thread

Thank you,

Jacob

PS

This does NOT mean that updates will stop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back