How To Scale A Pep File

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so here's a question. I'm importing the files and they're all interconnecting. They're not nice and layed out into a full figure. More like a big mess of parts. I'm assuming this is not the method to use...would i be right?

starkmark4 said:
Okay, so here's a question. I'm importing the files and they're all interconnecting. They're not nice and layed out into a full figure. More like a big mess of parts. I'm assuming this is not the method to use...would i be right?

correct, they must be laid out in a "Human" form for the 2nd method to work. This can be done if you have some 3d modeling exp. and a 3d modeling program. But you will have a bit of extra work to do. I can make a video on how to do this if several of the 3d modelers on the site ok it. Mainly do to the fact that you must export and edit their work, and some of the modelers don't like their 3d models out in the world. If any of the modelers on the site do or don't want me to do a tutorial on this process please post responses in this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jakelton117 said:
Im having the same problem.....they all overlap!

I'll show you how to fix this as soon as the modelers on the site approve. Just to help me make a video of the parts you specifically want, please list them below. I will try and work as many as possible into the video once it gets approved by the modelers on the site.

Well the file I'm using is JUICE's war machine and I'm sure I can do it but I know he didnt use sketchup and thats the only program i have. I know 4 a fact that importing files in other formats isn't a walk in the park 4 sketchup (if its possible at all)... if i had sketchup files, I could do it no problem. Now when he modeled it, it was in human form. He's got pics of it like that. So can i assume that if I measure one part out, that using the same scale, the rest will fall into place?

Ben this piece of information is exactly what I needed!!! Again thank you for sharing all of your info with the members of the 405th!!!!

Jakelton117 said:
Im having the same problem.....they all overlap!

yea some here im useing the halo armor from halocostuming.wikia.com Mark VI High Def

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back