How To Take Down A Hunter

Status
Not open for further replies.

tubachris85x

100_1963.jpg

So Yea, I finally got one of these figures, and gotta say, holy crap, it's huge. It's rediculous to see the true size difference, considering that it is in scale with the other figures.

100_1964.jpg

The shield alone is a tad bigger then masterchief. Crazy stuff man..

-TC

Hahaha good ole' rodeo chief.

The size difference is quite impressive. The awe has faded a little but I'm still impressed everytime I see one of these guys compared to a spartan it's just too cool. What's even cooler though, is seeing the hunters (and other characters) beside vehicles!

With one hunter:
Picture008.jpg

With two hunters:
Picture007.jpg

The scale is (approximately) the same for the warthog..almost makes them seem small!
Imagine what they'd all look like compared to an in-scale pelican.......

what i find funny is even though the hunters are the size in comparison to the warthog you can still roadkill them.
i wish that they made a halo1 or halo2 hunter

Well, when a vehicle the size of a 4 wheeler hits you, its gonna hurt. Thats about the same kinda scale the Hunters have compared to a Warthog!

Man, one of those spines are almost as long as the Chief! They never really did enough damage in-game... And fuel-cells should've exploded if they brushed against the back of a Hunter!

Idk, for some reason the size on the hunters to Chief ratio is different in-game. Then again the hunters in-game are always crouching.

:Edit: Looked at the pics above, still too big even crouching.

I think I agree with Shade. The Hunters are 8ft tall when crouching, 12 when at full height. If they're 12 feet scaled to the Chief, then he's about 5-6 feet tall. If it's off, it's only off by a foot or so. But it looks excessively large to me.

I would say that makes it worse, if he's supposed to be taller. If the Chief figure is 7 feet tall, that makes the Hunter somewhere around 14 to 16 feet tall, which is 2 or 4 feet too much.

Well, If you think about it, everything seems smaller than it actually is in game. The energy sword is (if I remember correctly) 6' long!! That's as long as I am tall. Chief alone is as tall as William Wallace. He raped considering the average soldier back then was around 5'-5'5" tall. And yeah, the Hunters hunch of really far and retract their necks like a turtle. They cover virtually all of their exposed areas.

Side Note: Every tried killing a hunter with a sword? Most frustrating thing in the world, but possible!!

Haven923 said:
Well, It's almost as tall as my girlfriend :lol

I lol'd

the toys'r us that I go to has a shelf full of these, arn't they supposed to be pretty rare? But I can never find an ODST figure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haven923 said:
Well, It's almost as tall as my girlfriend :lol

Asian girl? XD

Anyways, that's a hilarious picture, I came in expecting strategy... lmao

Bloodl3tt3r said:
Asian girl? XD

Anyways, that's a hilarious picture, I came in expecting strategy... lmao

Nope, just white. She's 1 inch above legal midget :lol

Bloodl3tt3r said: