How would you guys feel about an Elder Scrolls fan film?

would you be interrested in an Elder Scrolls fan film?

• yes

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More info is needed

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

seaninja

For the past two months I have been working on a script for what I hope will be an Elder Scrolls fan film that I thought of about two years ago. It revolves around an "unofficial" event that happened early in the history of the empire. I just want to know if anyone would be even remotely interested in something like that. I guess I'm just looking for motivation to continue working...
If done right, I think this could turn out amazing... Any thoughts?

Definitely interested.

I was scanning a search for creative Skyrim projects and saw this link. I don't know why but I felt compelled to click and do some initial inquiries. A side bonus was realizing what exactly this site is and how it correlates with my immense fanaticism of the HALO universe. That is beside the point however. The point is I am incredibly interested in this idea of yours and would like to hear much more.

My yahoo account is rikash_the_soulreaper@yahoo.com. Add me on messenger or send me an e-mail. I'd like to learn more about your venture as well as your credentials and capabilities.

I won't reveal too much about myself in this post. I'd prefer to meet with you one on one via messenger or e-mail. But suffice it to say that if this is the real deal, we might have an epic collaboration on our hands. Its just a matter of whether or not you are whimsical enough to validate my post here with a reply. Talk to you soon I hope.

~Matt

I have a story that I've been working on. It does not follow any of the games, but it does have something to do with a rumor about Tiber septum. The main story actually takes place almost 2,000 years after the founding of the empire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back