How Would You Rate This Montage Intro?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leadingspartan

I did part of this and my video editor did the other. :) Tell me what you think. This includes the introduction. Oh, and if it helps it's a sniper montage titled "Vendetta."

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks like 2 seperate intros. The staticy green doesn't go well with the lightning. Other than that the effects themselve are fine.

Darkslitter said:
It looks like 2 seperate intros. The staticy green doesn't go well with the lightning. Other than that the effects themselve are fine.
Yeah, Ithica wants me to make him an intro.

Last edited by a moderator:
pretty good except the LeadingSpartan title goes on a little too long. Too many different effects for one title.
I've seen the lightning title effect before, can't remember where though.

i like the beginning part... could be shorter. also i would take out the title that says "montage" its unneeded. and last thing if you are going to put a quote in there put who said it...even if you saw it on a commercial, internet, or anything else.

although its been said, the lightning is meh, stick to the all green style. (and the blue vendetta halo snazziness).

Also, I'm not sure how I feel about the quote. :\

overall though, I liked it. but obviously add some rocking music. or something not rocking, then lead into rocking. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back