How You Open Pdo Files?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see now why so many long time members are somewhat harsh towards new members. I found it almost bully'ish when I first signed up but even I'm getting tired of all these pointless "How do I..." "Where can I get..." threads.

STICKIES PEOPLE!

i downloaded both, but my problem is that know, i can't use the pdo models in the designer to scale them. What's up with that?

L3G3nD0001 said:
Uh..
Another question is that can you converted PDO files into 3ds?

Umm I have absolutely no experience in 3d modeling but there are some very talented people on this site you could ask

Last edited by a moderator:
L3G3nD0001 said:
Uh..
Another question is that can you converted PDO files into 3ds?

No way at all.
PDO is final format that cannot be converted in any other format.
You can export some formats from pepakura designer 2 but tey're pictures only or DXF for CAD - but what dxf? Not 3d at all, unfolded design only.
No way. If you want to find source models, seek for 3ds or obj or whatewer except pdo.

pdo files.....
michael-jackson-lupus-200.jpg

bevbor said:
No way at all.
PDO is final format that cannot be converted in any other format.
You can export some formats from pepakura designer 2 but tey're pictures only or DXF for CAD - but what dxf? Not 3d at all, unfolded design only.
No way. If you want to find source models, seek for 3ds or obj or whatewer except pdo.
DXF also work for 3d Studio max, it'll convert into a different files information.
It only work for 3D Studio MAX V8 or higher, luck me, I got 3D Studio Max V9. I have installed the demo but it won't allow me to export the files.... =\

L3G3nD0001 said:
DXF also work for 3d Studio max, it'll convert into a different files information.
It only work for 3D Studio MAX V8 or higher, luck me, I got 3D Studio Max V9. I have installed the demo but it won't allow me to export the files.... =\
To be able to export or save files you need to buy the code to unlock the full version off the website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back