Human Preservation Project discussion (Halo 4 ARG)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unity

Hey all!

This news is starting to spread around the world and few people have herd about it. There is a new Halo 4 ARG game called the " Human Preservation Project" . You can find the actual site here-

http://www.survivalcode.com/

Now the Icefly logo looks ALOT like the I love bees logo. Speaking of I love bees , a NEW window has opened on the site that has a countdown that ends in 5 YEARS . This has been said to be the time Chief is in cryo between Halo 3 and Halo 4 . Check it out at

http://www.ILoveBees.com

Interesting . Very Interesting. Also check out this thread on Bnet

http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=62372157&postRepeater1-p=1#62373216

What do you guys think about this?

-Jacob

EDIT :

This may be Destiny related. They are focusing on the 5 sences right? Well check this out

Seventeen-June-2011-5-Gum-0011-727x1024.jpg

Notice the icefly symbol in the bottom left corner . Now 5 gum is all about "stimulate your sences" . The bold letters in the sentacne spell out "Destiny" . Hmmmmm.....it makes you wonder.

Here is the countdown on ilovebees.com

Awakening.jpg

i dont understand, what does this have to do with Halo?

Edit: so you think they're doing the same thing they did with halo 2, but for halo 4?

not sure if this has anything to do with anything, but i was going through the website and found this

ipj.png

This is very strange. I wonder if they put a box in Montreal....
If it's related to Halo 4, then I have not even one suspicion of how they'll do it....

And something big is going to happen in twelve days. Hope I'm here to see it, I'm going on a ten day trip....

Edit: I logged on to the site, and it's showing me a bunch of concept art and they all have some messages on them. Does anyone know how to check the scan codes on an Ipod touch?

Okay, I'm going to scan the picture on the site... see what it gives me

Edit: Scanner didn't work, but I completed what's on the site now and I will receive a package soon... I'll post to update with that

I've heard about the ARG's for Halo 2 and 3, but never when they were first being discovered. Now with this ARG, there's a chance to participate in what strongly appears to be a viral marketing campaign for Bungie's next project, but this kind of stuff makes me nervous. Specifically, the fact that they're reaching out to you for real, sending you physical mail and calling your phone? Not so sure...

Would anyone like to convince me otherwise? :)

This is very strange. I wonder if they put a box in Montreal....
If it's related to Halo 4, then I have not even one suspicion of how they'll do it....

And something big is going to happen in twelve days. Hope I'm here to see it, I'm going on a ten day trip....

Edit: I logged on to the site, and it's showing me a bunch of concept art and they all have some messages on them. Does anyone know how to check the scan codes on an Ipod touch?

I will be at my computor when that clock hits 0 . could you post a link to the countdown?

Okay, I'm going to scan the picture on the site... see what it gives me

Edit: Scanner didn't work, but I completed what's on the site now and I will receive a package soon... I'll post to update with that

I am also to recieve a package in the mail. Ill post HD pics once I get it.

I've heard about the ARG's for Halo 2 and 3, but never when they were first being discovered. Now with this ARG, there's a chance to participate in what strongly appears to be a viral marketing campaign for Bungie's next project, but this kind of stuff makes me nervous. Specifically, the fact that they're reaching out to you for real, sending you physical mail and calling your phone? Not so sure...

Would anyone like to convince me otherwise? :)

I am super excited/skeptical about this . I know that its a official site and im not worried about anything bad coming through the mail, im just curious as to how they are to pull this off. If they put a box in michigan , im POSETIVE it will be either Detroit or one of those large metro citys .too bad im 3 hours away from any metro city.... If there is one down state I will talk to Niki (Halogoddess) about trying to retrieve the package .

I can't post a link to the countdown, it's within the server, outside of the bunker after you watch the video.

12 days from now is July 14. 7/14

It's oddly coincidental with 7 referencing, but somehow, based on the Prelude log files, I think this really is just viral marketing for Wrigley's expensive gum.

Anyway, I'm supposed to get that package everyone's talking about, so when it happens, we'll know more.

I don't think that's it's just for the gum... The website and videos don't scream "BUY OUR GUM NAO" to me, and every time I hear "human species protection" I think of Halo. And 5 is only a SPONSOR for the site, which is why the IceFly is everywhere

I'm unable to catch the whole code at the end of the video on MissionIcefly.com, does anyone know what it is? I've been trying to get it for a while, I've watched the entire video like twenty times in a row....

Ive had the package almost a week. Its the same thing they dropped at Bonnaroo. Its a 5 gum thing. All signs point to 5 gum. That wasp is in their commercials, and 5 gum is all about stimulating the senses. None of their commercials make me want to buy gum lol.That video goes on and on about the senses and is on the icefly site.

I would think if its Halo related it would be 7 gum, lol.

If it's just gum, oh well. That's one less pack of gum I have to pay for!

Real Spartans only chew 7 Gum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back