Human Territory, My forge map.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leadingspartan

Description/ Gametype:
Description: This map is a 3 story base on foundry with 2+ armorys and more than 30+ hiding places.
Humans spawn in the base while zombies spawn outside. Zombies try to take over the base basic infection gametype right?

Gametype: The gametype is a very famous infection gametype, Humans spawn with Battle Rifles. Zombies spawn with swords and no shields. Simple, overused gametype.

Map: Link to Map.
Gametype: Link to Gametype.

Crawl Space:
Crawlspace.jpg

First Floor Entrance:
Firstfloorentrance.jpg

First Floor Lobby:
Firstfloorlobby.jpg

Second Story:(Notice armory behind stairs)
2ndfloorlobby.jpg

Third Story and Roof:
3rdfloorandroof.jpg

You might notice that you can't walk up the stairs, you have to crouch to go up. This is because this makes you slower to balance it out. If you don't see what i mean: You are in a base with over 3 storys and 30+ hiding places. You have 2+ armorys. Zombies have no shields, you have long range (2 snipers) and close range (4+ Shotguns).This is to cause balance so please don't go and get mad at me for making it like this, I tried to balance it. Thank you very much.

P.S. This is my first map on foundry, hope you guys like it.
Link

Spartanspork said:
Very nice

chiefer said:

Both of you are using my thread for post count "Cool"?!?! "Very nice"???? Well i just went to the bungie site, Map downloads 0. Thanks for the comments but stop using my thead to get post count.

MasterGun said:
wait wasnt this area 51?

It was but i edited it alot and and changed the name.

Last edited by a moderator:
you dont have to have only one gametype per map. your map looks like it could hold up to multiple zombie games. on the other hand, if you have leftover money i would suggest putting some cover out in the open for zombies. you wouldnt want someone to sit on the roof he whole time. i would add some trucks out there for aesthetic appeal, but also cause i really like using those trucks. ;]

P.S. Ill see if i can get some testing in with it with RCG (Real Custom Games- as featured in the Team Carnage playlist)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back