Hyabusa Helmet

TheDarkSpartan

Member DIN
S083
Hello Everyone,
After months of claiming to be able to 3d print a Halo 3 Hyabusa Helmet for me my friend bailed. Said it would take over 50 hours on the 3d printer to make it and doesn't want to take that long to print something. Had my heart set on it and now this. Anyways so i have decide to go the route of making my own. Does anyone know of where i could download instructions and print out blueprints or something. I have seen posts from instructibles and that peprika site but when you follow links its disabled.
Any help is appreciated and I thank you.

TheDarkSpartan

Pepakura files for Halo 3 Hyabusa:

Pepakura files for Halo 3 Hyabusa:
What file reader on a phone or computer do you recommend I download to read and print these files? My Adobe on my phone isn't letting me read the..

All files in the Armory will be contained in a .Zip file. Once downloaded you will need to extract the files from the Zip file.

The vast majority of these files will be in the .PDO format, which are intended to he opened with the Pepakura software.

Pepakura is free to use to open, view, and print the .PDO files, but if you want to make any changes to the files, such as scaling them larger or smaller, you will need to purchase a Pepakura license in order to save changes to files.

All files in the Armory will be contained in a .Zip file. Once downloaded you will need to extract the files from the Zip file.

The vast majority of these files will be in the .PDO format, which are intended to he opened with the Pepakura software.

Pepakura is free to use to open, view, and print the .PDO files, but if you want to make any changes to the files, such as scaling them larger or smaller, you will need to purchase a Pepakura license in order to save changes to files.
Thanks. Will attempt and keep you updated. I literally just want to print out the patterns and I can adjust them manually as needed. Hoping this helps.

Thanks. Will attempt and keep you updated. I literally just want to print out the patterns and I can adjust them manually as needed. Hoping this helps.
Where are you located? A raw print is something my shop can make no problems. I built a Hayabusa helmet for LACC as my crown jewel item and it sold really quickly.
72107918737__778AC1CE-8EA2-4A3D-A532-DA6285D18216.jpeg

Where are you located? A raw print is something my shop can make no problems. I built a Hayabusa helmet for LACC as my crown jewel item and it sold really quickly.View attachment 341169
Johnstown, PA
My friend was gonna charge me $75 as I would still have to put the pieces together, glue, and paint myself. would have only cost him 50 for the filament and $25 was tip. I wear a double X motorcycle helmet and i think getting those dimensions down was the real problem for him as he is new to the 3d printing game so to speak. Message me if you could price and what not as im not sure if discussing those things on the post is allowed. thank you

Ok I give up. I can't find an app that will read those. I have the files saved to my phone and can't find an app that will allow me to view. Any ideas?

.PDOs pretty much need to be used ona desktop, and PDO files are intended tonbe used with the Pepakura software, although the paid ArmorSmith program can also open them.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back