I’m a movie star again!

KragAxe

Ok, we’ll maybe not a movie star, but this week and the next few week’s featured bladesmith on a series of “get to know your bladesmiths” YouTube productions.

Phillip Shrei, another Forged in Fire contestant, is doing a year long video project visiting a ton of bladesmiths and interviewing them. Mostly those of us that were on the show.

We’ll see how much of my smart ass sense of humor made it through editing. :)

PlanetAlexander

Awesome video - so did I hear that you were on/won Forged in Fire? I love that show, so if so I've probably seen you on there. I'll have to keep an eye out again in the future.

Dreamster

Ok, we’ll maybe not a movie star, but this week and the next few week’s featured bladesmith on a series of “get to know your bladesmiths” YouTube productions.

Phillip Shrei, another Forged in Fire contestant, is doing a year long video project visiting a ton of bladesmiths and interviewing them. Mostly those of us that were on the show.

We’ll see how much of my smart ass sense of humor made it through editing. :)

That's really cool! can I have your autograph, please? :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.