I am going to cry...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buck

I just finished making a duct tape body double to use to fit my armor to myself, and as I put on the armor it just didn't look right. So I decided to put it on myself to see what was up. Come to find out, all the pieces where too big (except for the helmet thank God)! I even scaled it to my height! So now I have to redo the arms, legs, and possibly the chest piece again. My goal is Halloween too... :mad:

On the plus side though for some of you guys, this might mean that I might sell some of the pieces to a member (left arm, left leg, and possibly a chest piece) to start them off...( BTW- the scale is 6 feet)

I don't know the exact type, but I took the files from the thread "Tutorial: How to use Pepakura to make your Mjolnir Armor"

If you calculate it correctly then you should have perfect fitting peices, mine fit perfect and I use the scale of 24 for being 5' 8''

AoBfrost said:
If you calculate it correctly then you should have perfect fitting peices, mine fit perfect and I use the scale of 24 for being 5' 8''
I used a scale of 23.(something) for my height of 5'7"-5'8"

P.S. Dont double post please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back