I Am Making My First Suit Of Armor... I Need Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skullatoran

I need help making my master chief armor. I am horrible at Pepakura, and I don't know what to do when it's pepped... HELP ME!!!

Skullatoran said:
I need help making my master chief armor. I am horrible at Pepakura, and I don't know what to do when it's pepped... HELP ME!!!

i know it'll help you if you have someone that's made armor before that possibly lives near you that can help you personal help. though if not, then i'd suggest asking around through private messages. there are alot of threads that can help you get started an have the files you need and the programs you can download for free in order to get started. tons of videos to watch so you can see first hand what it is you need to do, and so on.

I'd try looking for those videos and threads first ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Yuki-Kedamono said:
i know it'll help you if you have someone that's made armor before that possibly lives near you that can help you personal help. though if not, then i'd suggest asking around through private messages. there are alot of threads that can help you get started an have the files you need and the programs you can download for free in order to get started. tons of videos to watch so you can see first hand what it is you need to do, and so on.

I'd try looking for those videos and threads first ^^

Ok, thanks :) Mabye I could find someone on Craigslist to help

*points to the two very smart vets above her*

they can help you too if you can't find what you're looking for after you do some research d^_^b

-Pepakura

-Resin

-Fiberglass

-Prime

-Sand

-Prime

-Bondo

-Sand

-Prime

-Bondo

-Sand

-Prime

-Bondo

-Sand

-Spot Putty

-Prime

-Sand

-Spot Putty

-Sand

-Prime

-Paint

-Weather

-Finished!

In that order! Get going soldier! Move! Move! Move!

If you have any questions:

-Read Stickies

- "

- "

- "

-PM me

-Contact Q&A team

-PM me

-Read Stickies

Good luck.

Xtreme TACTICS 101 said:
-Pepakura

-Resin

-Fiberglass

-Prime

-Sand

-Prime

-Bondo

-Sand

-Prime

-Bondo

-Sand

-Prime

-Bondo

-Sand

-Spot Putty

-Prime

-Sand

-Spot Putty

-Sand

-Prime

-Paint

-Weather

-Finished!

In that order! Get going soldier! Move! Move! Move!

If you have any questions:

-Read Stickies

- "

- "

- "

-PM me

-Contact Q&A team

-PM me

-Read Stickies

Good luck.

hahah now if that isn't the best answer i've seen yet ^__^ that even helps me a little XD but i wasn't going to start looking for the "what's next" until i was about... 2 steps closer to what i needed to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back