I Am Not Part Of This Anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there .well said Anthony , The main reason i started this production team is to create a little bit of fun and to get out there and show what we can do like our other fellow 405theres. I have notice and increasing number of production teams as well as individuals that do some seriously awesome work like "s.h.i.p , and team win studios and other popular groups and i am hopeing that we will succeed into doing the same, so i welcome the fellow aussies and hopeing the there will eventually be some interest and dedicated members.

As Mjolnir follower has mentioned that there is surtain requirments but most likely will change in future but i am willing to consider everyone. As he has also mentioned that there will be 5 spots "for now" just to make it easy for all of us , I plan to travel out to members homes and vise versa to creat some cool stuff to post on here in the future so if you are interested send a PM to me "GiR3892" or "mjolnir follower"

If we can make it , so can you

405th

cheers!

good then it's safe to say WELCOME NEW UNSC OUTCASTS MEMBER WHITE_WOLF2299 (streamers and party hats) :pwhere are you located sydney?

well u know we do have lives to u know there anthony that doesnt revolve around here but i made my own fellow unsc member can use it if they wish , there is also no point in copyrighting it since the unsc logo is offically bungies well here is my first verson of my new sig which took 2 hours of figuring out how the heck to use the programs hope you like

uoptsb_1.jpg

thanks go to adobe photoshop

microsoft paint

and www.picnik.com

EDIT* the sides are a little bland at the moment but when i get around to adding more details into it then i shall put more stuff in there

Our Official symbol for UNSC OUTCASTS PRODUCTIONS is in the first post,GiR's symbol is the leaders one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back