I Can Win €5000,- And A Laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthijs

Okay, so for school I needed to come up with an idea for something. (With 3 other guys) So now we uploaded the idea, and I want to ask you guys to give me a 10 ^^ THis will give us a better change at winning :D

Here's the link:
http://www.niy.nl/richardn

At the right of the screen. There are 5 stars With something like STEM above it, just press the 10 please :) and then press STEM

Matthijs

kheb gestemd^^

i voted^^
but i kinda think those tolboots will make bigger files :S

I done it.

And to be perfectly honest. Matthijs wont be the only one asking people to vote for him. Everybody does.

Voted - I think I wrote 'yes' in German - i had no idea what to write to be honest! But still, if it was me I wouldn't mind £5000 and a laptop XD

Good luck ;]

smilie120 said:
That's cheating.

And nobody else will, I assume?

If everyone is cheating, which is usually the case, why not cheat back?

Voted 10 for you. Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
ImaGonnaGetYou said:
And nobody else will, I assume?

If everyone is cheating, which is usually the case, why not cheat back?

Voted 10 for you. Good luck!

I suppose.. Thats the SAS's motto right?

"who cheats wins"

I voted 10.. Good luck dude.

I don't understand... It's only letting me put 1.0. I want to give you a 10, but it won't let me. Darn you, German hinderances! *shakes fist*

EDIT: Fixed it. Turns out clicking a million times actually fixed something! Imagine that.

Friendly said:
I don't understand... It's only letting me put 1.0. I want to give you a 10, but it won't let me. Darn you, German hinderances! *shakes fist*

EDIT: Fixed it. Turns out clicking a million times actually fixed something! Imagine that.
When in doubt, click until your computer freezes.

I voted for you Matt, I think at least... Can't read the web page! IE's page translator is not working right now...

@Friendly - that's Dutch not German.

I voted for ya buddy. Gave you a 10. Good luck and I expect a few pounds from this. :D

tlither said:
Friendly - that's Dutch not German.

I voted for ya buddy. Gave you a 10. Good luck and I expect a few pounds from this. :D

Oh... oh, yeah.

I knew that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back