I Found Some Thing Pretty Cool (kinda)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty cool. But by the time I buy the material, build it, and get it approved for the street, I could have a nice down payment on the real thing.

bilsy28 said:
That's Awesome! Great Find.

That guy is a freaking artist! But you do have to agree that a lambo body like that is quite easy to shape.
Its not like a 68 Impala with so many complex curved surfaces.
But I wouldn't be surprised if he gets a huge gig in the movie prop or custom car industry..

Awesome job, IMO it should be just as expensive, if not more, than a real lambo since its a 1 of 1.

Last edited by a moderator:
People do amazing things. Just like the guy who built a batman tumbler, or the guy who made a exact working replica ferrari in like 1/6th scale.

I remember back then, ford used to have a company make the Ford GT frame and panels from another steel company, they started selling ford GT car frames and panels, and interiors for 20-30 thousand. It was all the body, wheels, and electronics, just missing the mechanics.

AoBfrost said:
I remember back then, ford used to have a company make the Ford GT frame and panels from another steel company, they started selling ford GT car frames and panels, and interiors for 20-30 thousand. It was all the body, wheels, and electronics, just missing the mechanics.
i remember :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to have the website link favorited too on my old PC, it was 10k for a unpainted frame and panels. 20k for the plastic interior and wiring added, and 30k for seats, seat belts, and everything but the motor/transmission. Plus shipping is probably another 1-2k for a CAR that doesnt run and put into a container.

If you can find a motor that fits, you could have a working notford gt, lol 1.5L gt ftw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back