I Got A Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

iP3wndj00

My little bro wants to learn to make this stuff and I was wondering if little kids are allowed to join the forum.

I would say that it would be at the discretion of your parents. You will have to wait until registration opens up again for him to get a user name, but until then he can read up on everything. Everything that he need to know on how to make armor can be found without an account he just has to read. I would go over safety things and stick to the elmers glue and safety scissors depending on how old he is.

Jtd18801 said:
I would say that it would be at the discretion of your parents. You will have to wait until registration opens up again for him to get a user name, but until then he can read up on everything. Everything that he need to know on how to make armor can be found without an account he just has to read. I would go over safety things and stick to the elmers glue and safety scissors depending on how old he is.

hes 11 turning 12 soon :p
this may sound hard to believe but this kid is a tough cookie :lol:
he doesn't even wait for the hot glue to dry he just gets his finger and swipes the excess glue off then he just acts like nothing happened :p

He is also anxious because he is a kid and ur all adults and he is going to feel nervous but that is something good because i think it will make him work harder

We already went over the safety precautions and quizzed him on it. He got most of it right so i think he is ready to embark on his quest to be a spartan ;)

ehh our dad is going to do the "resin,bondo, etc." for him so he is lucky :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought you had to be 13 to register for most forums, this one included?

Cadet said:
I thought you had to be 13 to register for most forums, this one included?

How many 10-12yr olds do you think look at the, "If you are not 13 years of age or older please leave this page" and actually leave the page? .03%?

Best regards,
Mike

There are no rules in place to prevent him joining. We've always tried our best to keep this place kid friendly, however supervision would be recommended for the very young... especially if they want to make armor.

yeah, but remember, a 12 year old mindset is not recommended around intelligent teenagers and adults, especially here.

OmG I iZ mAkInG H4l0 arm3r iz S0000 awesim no? is definitely not a good idea to say anywhere on the internets.

just some healthy advice ;) and dont go nuts with the smileys too...a lot of people dont realize how annoying that is....

rvb4life said:
yeah, but remember, a 12 year old mindset is not recommended around intelligent teenagers and adults, especially here.

OmG I iZ mAkInG H4l0 arm3r iz S0000 awesim no? is definitely not a good idea to say anywhere on the internets.
just some healthy advice ;) and dont go nuts with the smileys too...a lot of people dont realize how annoying that is....

\|/ h @ T ? :cautious: :rolleyes :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Did you know there's a smiley limit?

rvb4life said:

Yeah. ;) I agree 100% :)

Over use of the smileys can get quite annoying! :lol: Try not to use them too often! :D

:lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back