I got Honorable Mention

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xavier

On BS Angels's Blog

...you are fired. Zach Jarrell was the only one to submit a picture (which was very nicely photoshopped might I add), and a plethora of people had fun at my expense (jerks). Peniamina proved he was thoroughly traumatized by a previous article I had written by saying, “I think I’m gonna need a bigger Beautiful Katamari PSP bag.” -S- remembered my fondness for modding teammates’ weapons with his comment, “After the success of modding her teammates sniper rifle, bs angel decides to mod her teammates crotch-plate as well.” Luke was apparently thinking along those same lines with, “Why would you modify me Angel?!?!?!?! WWHHHHHYYYYYYY!!!!!!!” Tortacular doesn’t like being on my team it would seem as he said, “Angel got tired of throwing multiple grenades to betray me, so she had this one made special order…“. I must admit, that would certainly be awesome. NsU Soldier made me laugh several times over between his numerous submissions and his excuses for why he kept on coming back. He wins the “I made bs angel laugh 42 times and all I got was this lousy mention” award.

HaloFunnies.jpg

Schweet

http://hawtymcbloggy.com/2008/02/10/hawty-...contest-winner/

Last edited by a moderator:
Spartan 061 said:
I have no Idea what that was about.....

We'll....if you would read a little bit... i think you would learn a LOT

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back